11.24.2011

giving thx

a very happy thanksgiving to the millions of you who read my blog.  i hope you all have very full tummies and very happy hearts today! i'm spending my thanksgiving at my boyfriend's family's home in new jersey.  it's the best!  as much as i adore new york city, and believe me this city is my true love, it is nice and sometimes needed to take a few days away. jay's mom made a feast for me (and everyone else), and it was hysterical spending time with amanda (jay's younger sister) and her very italian boyfriend who is here in the states for the first time.  now i'm in a food coma watching 'a very gaga thanksgiving' because i'm christi chiello.  i may or may not be sobbing.

i have many projects underway *SPOILER ALERT* but i can not reveal them all to you right now ... all i will say is, i hope you guys like RAP.

i will blog soon, really this time!

gobble,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment